Following the recent announcement of the 'Roadmap' for the lifting of Covid19 restrictions the Chesil Sailability trustees have agreed our own version of a roadmap to return to sailing in 2021.
Please have a look at these two documents:
1) Covid Secure Sailing. This details the Covid Secure way in which our sessions will be run.
2) 2021 Road map for resumption of sailing and 2021 sailing season. This details the gradual increase in Chesil Sailability activity to a return to full sailing sessions.
- Chesil Sailability volunteers are now able to attend preparation activity such as maintenance and training.
- Chesil Sailability working parties will be kept small, mostly outdoors and Covid Secure. These will occur in March and April
- Chesil Sailability intend to run some volunteer only training sessions in April. These will make sure we are ready to resume safe and enjoyable sessions.
- Chesil Sailability intends holding our first open sailing sessions in early May.
- Details of all volunteer sessions will be sent out via Dutyman.
- Details of all Sailing session will be sent out as usual via the Tuesday Sailing email account.
If you need any help with either of the above please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you through it.
Chair of Board of Trustees